My experience with life.. Kalpesh Chauhan





 

My experience with life..

 

I would like to share what happened in my life at different stages from childhood to till date.

God is supreme power

Firstly, I had not good fortune with health as I had surgery at the age of mere 1. Doctors said we can  at least try there is no hope for me to survive. My mom dad were crying whole night and signed the consent letter when operation was undergone at that time in government hospital at Jamnagar. Then, fortunately with the blessings of god and prayers of my parents and other family members, I survived.  Till date I am thankful to the doctor and his team who saved my life.

Its never too late to start anything

Secondly, at school again health issue at primary level. I had stomach and intestine problem from birth especially after the surgery. So, I was not able to attend school and was weak at some basic school education. But, then also it did not affect my final professional career which I managed to achieve at the age of which will be discussed later. Its never too late to start anything. All the relatives and family members believed that I can do nothing in  life as I was weak in studies

Turning Point - 2001 Earthquake

Thirdly, not its time at the teen age at high school. I didn’t have many friends at the high school. Though, had only few but were gems. So, we used to have some outdoor games with bunking the school lectures. Till Secondary state i.e. Std. 10, I had been an average student and could able to clear the board exams with first class. In the same year i.e. 2001, earthquake hit almost whole Gujarat state and had no proper preparation for the exam been done as all the people were in shock and fear. First class in board exam encouraged me toward studies and I had decided that time to study further and have taken Commerce stream. I studied hard and could able to score distinction in Higher Secondary exam at Std. 12 in 2003. I was satisfied with my hard work in the result.

Goal Setting

After I cleared the Higher Secondary boards, I was confused what to do in life. Many told to complete graduation and many told to do computer course etc. etc. I have decided to pursue Chartered Accountancy course in 2003. Then on, I had never stop. At the beginner level called Foundation I was failed in First attempt in May 2004. I was demoralized by the result and was in dilemma to quit CA course or not. Actually, CA course had passing ration of 3% to 4% at that time. But, despite failure I decided to continue and cleared the foundation exam in second attempt in November 2004 and was feeling top of the world as low basic education level student can clear the exam at the national level. CA Course is one of the toughest course in India.

Love v Career

As the study was undergoing, in 2008 I met my soulmate in  May 2008. Though I was at half way stage in my Professional Studies. I had received a lot of support from my parents and siblings throughout the studies. At this juncture, it was very difficult for me to manage the situation and time as both were important. Love life was continued till 2013 when some family issues which were not in my control. It resulted in dropping out at the last level  of my CA Course. It was do or die situation for me to decide go for love or career. I decided to select love & married in 2013. And taken drop from CA Course and started job then on.

 

Professional life

From 2013, I had started my first job with salary of Rs. 4000/- p.m. After that, year by year salary was increased as per the industry standards. Fortunately, I was able to double my salary at the interval of every 1.5 years. In 2016, while doing job one my cousin suggested me to start my own profession as I was good at Tax and Accounts (being CA student). I accepted his suggestion and started my own profession from home with slowly contacting clients and prepare books of accounts for them. Along with job, I managed to attract new client and make reasonable amount of money slowly. In  2018, I had many clients from whom I can earn money easily which I was getting at the job at that time. So, I decided to quit the job and started my own firm. Till date, I have managed to earn handsome amount of money.


Thank You..

Kalpesh Chauhan

 


Comments